Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celebrations...

We are celebrating the 5th anniversary of our school, so every classroom and the halls are decorated with all sorts of stuff...
I wanted to make a fabric flag-garland for a long time and last sunday I worked my ass off to fix it...
It's just short of 10 meters and hanging proudly in my classroom:















One of the thing we celebrate during the party-weeks is "meesters- en juffendag", a collective birthdayparty for all the teachers.
I got spoiled rotten by my kids. My class-mothers organised a collective gift, which consisted of a large daiper-cake, filled with little gifts the kids bought...
Here's the cake:

I got a few gifts just for me (some Rituals shower foams and a Toblerone-bar) and the rest of the gifts are for the baby. Socks, some cuddly-animals, rattling-toys, a few rompers, a couple of baby-pyjama's and lots more... Really cool stuff..
I won't bore you with lots of pictures of all te gifts so this is it for today...

Love,

Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment