Sunday, July 3, 2011

Aaargh....

Absolutely no creative time for me...

I'm swamped with schoolwork. Reportcards, getting everything ready for the teacher who'll replace me after the summerbreak, transfer-forms for the kids who're going to the next grade.
Last week we had two very hectic, fun-filled days of celebrating. Which took lots of preperationtime on forehand and organisation on the days themself...

And with only nine more weeks to go, 'till my due-date, my body is sooooo tired... So at the moment it's school (work), napping when I get home, dinner, more work on the couch or at the dinnertable and bedtime for me...

Just three more weeks to go and then it's summerbreak. And I have planned lots to do in my free time (when I'm not napping, that is ;D)

Love,

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment