Friday, October 28, 2011

Crocheting

This is something I've always wanted to learn (along with knitting).I've been planning on teaching myself via YouTubevideo's, but somehow I haven't found the time to actually do it...

On Rebekka's blog I saw a button which says "Haakles" (Crocheslessons). That spiked my interest, so I clicked.
The button links to Miekes blog, to a new section in which she'll post crocheting-lessons!
I'm reaaaaallly happy with that!

So tomorrow I'm going shopping for the supplies I need, and I'm going to follow Mieke's lessons!

I've scrolled through Mieke's blog (not really read it, but just looked at the pictures) and there's more cool stuff on there... It is in Dutch though, but Google-translater should help with that, if you can't read Dutch (I've seen that I have some readers from other countries than Holland :-D)

Love,

Caroline

PS: I love comments, don't be a stranger if you happen to read my ramblings...!

No comments:

Post a Comment