Sunday, March 11, 2012

Felt Party

A while ago Rebekka asked me if I was interested in going to a felting workshop, which would cost about 60euro's. I told her I'd love to, but only if finances allowed me to.
Well, I didn't even have to wait and see, because a couple of days later she asked me if I was interested in doing a workshop at her place, with a couple of her friends (and our colleague Elisabeth), which would cost 10euro's.... Guess what I told her? YES!
So I got invited to a "felt party".

We were all asked if we could bring something for lunch and she would provide the materials and teach us a couple of techniques.

So I went over on a Saturday, with a leak and cheese pie (recipe coming soon!).

Rebekka ordered loads of goodies at Meervilt.









We got started with wetfelting a ball. We felted around a foam stressball, so we had something substantial to start with.
I made a marbeled ball, on which I needlefelted stars after it dried.

After lunch, Rebekka taught us how to needlefelt.
I made a whale, ofcourse...











This is what we made during the day:

We divided the remaining materials between the 6 of us, so could make some more projects at home.
I already felted a little mouse...

Love, Caroline

PS: I shamelessly borrowed most of the pictures from Rebekka's blog...
Here's the link: Click

No comments:

Post a Comment