Thursday, August 23, 2012

Spring Cleaning II

Well, I should probably call it Summer Cleaning...

The clutter in our office only piled up more and more and I really didn't know where to start...
It seemed as if every time I organized one part (I put a lot of random craft stuff in Ikea Samla boxes) I created more space to pile other stuff...
We also got a foldable spare bed and we put that in the office too. I had about one square meter to stand on...

My mom offered to come and help me clear some stuff out... We actually planned to rearrange the whole room in two days, but it has been HOT for a couple of days and the office was too hot to stay in too long.

We did manage to sort through all of my dad's papers, which had been piled into some moving-boxes ever since he passed away....

We also threw out a lot of other paperwork and catalogues hubby gets, but NEVER looks in...
Check out how much we threw out:
I'm almost ashamed, but I feel 10kg lighter...!
Pictures of the office next time, but don't think you'll get to see a tidy room, I'm nowhere near done...

Love, 
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment