Saturday, November 3, 2012

Owl Hat and something matching

Remember the Owl Hat I made for Joshua last winter?

Guess what? It still fits...

















Sorta...

















Well, last winter I also promised someone I'd make a hat for her daughter to wear next winter.

I got a huge pile of clothes for Joshua, and the didn't want anything for it, just the hat.

I started on the hat, but then spring came, and summer. And I never finished the hat.
But when summer neared it's'end, the crocheting-itch started to come back and I picked up the owl project.
I felt kind of bad for taking so long, so I made a matching surprise.


I think the little lady looks very happy wearing this!

















Thank you Mariella for letting me use this picture!

Love, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment